- Allegro performs at the American Choral Directors Association Southwestern Division Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas and receives a standing ovation. They are selected from over 100 ensembles that applied to perform.
- Members of Kantorei participate in a filming of two episodes of the NBC prime-time program, “Revolution”. They play the part of the local children’s choir performing two patriotic songs for a Memorial Day concert. They are prominently featured in two nationally broadcast episodes as well as advertisements and website previews.
- A chamber ensemble from Kantorei is selected to perform a back-up vocal track for the latest CD release of singer/songwriter, Christopher Cross.
- A chamber ensemble from Allegro collaborates with Conspirare Company of Voices in June performances in Austin, Fredericksburg, and Victoria, Texas for the comPassion Festival.
- Performed the national anthem at a Round Rock Express Game
- Appearance as a featured ensemble at “wondernight,” the 20th anniversary gala of Conspirare
- First-ever flash mob sang at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum in March
- Performed the National Anthem for the Roundrock Express season opening game
- First of a ongoing series of workshops with Conspirare’s Company of Voices
- Performance at statewide Greenlights Nonprofit Summit
- Participation in the Breast Cancer Awareness Memorial Day
- Kantorei sings with the Conspirare Symphonic Choir and the Austin Symphony in Ballet Austin’s presentation of Carmina Burana at the Long Center.
- Dazzling performances with La Follia Austin Baroque: “Going for Baroque with the Conspirare Children’s Choir”
- Six talented singers auditioned and were selected for the National American Choral Directors’ Associations convention Honor Choirs.
- Participation in Festival of Children’s Voices with the Choir of St. John’s, Cambridge, England
- Collaboration with Austin Lyric Opera in their productions of Puccini’s La Bohème and Humperdink’s Hansel and Gretel at Long Center for the Performing Arts
- Summer tour to Hawaii and the Pacific Rim Festival, an exciting nine-day festival on the island of Oahu led by world-renowned music educator Henry Leck
- Kantorei performs to a “standing-room” only crowd for Austin Museum of Art as a part of their Family Fun Days Series.
- Appearance with Oscar-winning band Swell Season on Austin City Limits, broadcast nationally
- Kantorei performs at Abraham Walk, an event celebrating the diversity in different faiths
- Austin Children’s Shelter Gala performance at the Four Seasons
- Texas Music Educators Association Convention in San Antonio concert
- Kantorei solo performance at Austin Museum of Art for Family Day
- Participation in Gala Event celebrating the Austin Children’s Shelter
- Choral Retreat with Marguerite McCormick, director of the Children’s Chorus of San Antonio
- Art-film collaboration with Arthouse and renowned artist Daniel Boshkov
- Private memorial ceremony for Ann Richards, and receiving a personal acknowledgement from former president Bill Clinton
- First Night Austin downtown performances on New Year’s Eve
- Workshop with internationally-renowned Henry Leck, Director of the Indianapolis Youth Choir and public performance as part of the four-day NEA Festival “Crossing the Divide: Exploring Influence and Finding Our Voice”
- Gala Event performance for opening of Dell Children’s Hospital
- Collaborative performance with the Children’s Chorus of Greater Dallas
- Performance tour of Washington, D.C.
- LiveStrong Foundation performance
- Collaborated with Ballet Austin, Conspirare Symphonic Choir, and the Austin Symphony in Carmina Burana
- Named Outstanding Debut Organization of 2006 by the Austin Critics Table