Keep Austin Kids Singing!
illumine Choirs is dedicated to nurturing a community of young singers through artistic expression, intellectual development, and a pursuit of musical excellence.
A great introduction to music for your littlest ones! Ages 4-6, this 45 minute class teaches kids music appreciation and literacy.
An ensemble for ages 7 to 9, offering instruction in vocal technique, music theory and sight-singing in the same beautiful tradition of our family of ensembles.
This ensemble for ages 10 to 13 provides singers with a strong background in choral ensemble experience, small group vocal coaching, music theory, history, and sight-singing.
This ensemble for ages 14 to 18 focuses on the development of strong fundamentals in vocal technique, sight-singing, music theory, and history, and familiarity with I.P.A.
Values and Visions
- Excellence: We strive to create music of the highest quality, both technically and artistically starting at a young age.
- Community: We are a community of young singers, musicians, and staff who are committed to supporting each other and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Innovation: We are always looking for new ways to challenge ourselves and grow as a choir.
- Service: We believe that music has the power to bring people together and make a positive impact on the world.
- To be a leading choir in Austin and the world, known for our excellence, innovation, and service.
- To inspire people through the power of music.
- To create a community where all are welcome and supported.
- To make a positive impact on the world through our music.
We believe that these values and visions will guide us to achieve our goals and make a positive impact on the world.